For you to boost your google page rank you need to continuously work on your link profile. The challenge that most bloggers and webmasters go through is identifying the right link building strategies.
The mistake that most newbies do as they seek to increase their google page rank is back linking without a strategy. It is good to note that link building should not be a one off thing; rather it is an ongoing process. Additionally, you have to be tactful, patient and be ready to invest some money on things like keyword tools.
Something you need to know about improving your google page rankings is to build your link profile step by step. The more natural your link profile grows the more search engines will trust your website or blog.
Over the years there are strategies that SEO experts have used to ensure top search engine placement. By top placement, we mean page 1 or 2 of top search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask for targeted keywords.
In order to better your google page rank you have to employ several SEO tactics. This will make your back links appear more natural and furthermore boost your direct traffic.
On this write up we shall reveal to you top 6 strategies to combine in building link popularity hence increase your blog google page rank faster and naturally.
1. Press Release: One of the best ways to be an authority in your niche is by posting press release. People will trust a press release more that they will do a blog publication or an article submission.
Though there is money to be invested in publishing a press release, the ROI is guaranteed especially if you target the right keywords. You also need to do proper timing to ensure you capture your target audience.
In most cases you are guaranteed high placement on top search engines the day the press release is published. This is why you need to do your timing very carefully and know when people in niche are online.
If your post is good, you are also assured that top sites will feature your article thus generate direct traffic. The power of press release in based on the fact that you can anchor your link using targeted keywords. Hence do your ground work before writing your article. Also learn the best way to format your release.
As journalists and magazines pick your press release you will get backlinks thus boosting your overall site ranking. A good site to visit and open an account for press release is PR Web.
When writing a press release avoid the use of high marketing pitches and also do not use words like “I” rather use the rule of the third person. Note: The more people pick your release the more backlinks you create hence boosting your google page rank.
2. Get backlinks from top blogs in your niche: In whatever niche you are in there will always blogs that feature at the top. Find these top blogs and ask them to link back to your site. The reason that most fail in these strategy is because they use the wrong approach when asking for a back link.
It is recommended that you show courtesy when asking for a backlink. Blogs are more like community based where people in the same niche will find forums to hang out. You can join such online communities and build relationships. As you related it will be easy for other blogs to accept your request for a backlink hence increase your site google page rank.
3. Use social media networks: One of the best strategies of boosting your google page ranking is through social media sites. Today, sites like facebook, twitter and YouTube have taken over the internet.
Webmasters have seen their blogs and websites go viral through content sharing on social networking sites. To effectively use this online marketing arsenal, join groups which share the same interest as you. Make sure you are active so as to build a web presence.
As you post links to your blog pages you will generate direct traffic and at the same time increase your google page rankings. On your blog you can add the share button and ask your visitors to share your content on social sites. With time your link profile will grow thus help you get a better search engine placement.
4. Guest Posting: This is one of the most powerful strategies of boosting your google page rank. SEO experts even recommend that if you have a website you need to link it to a blog.
Working from home online through blogging is more beneficial when you update your blog regularly with quality content. Some bloggers in a quest to post content regularly request others to be guest bloggers. In return, the quest blogger is rewarded with a backlink.
If you search for niche blogs that are open to guest bloggers you will defiantly get one or two. The best approach to guest posting is to target top ranking blogs. Work with blogs that are search engine friendly; that means blogs that do not use “nofollow” attribute.
5. Article Marketing: Content is the driving force of the internet. For this reason article marketing remains one of the best tactics of improving your google page ranking.
Apart from boosting your page rankings, article marketing helps you generate direct traffic and increase online presence. Some of the top article directories that are search engine friendly include Ezine Articles, Amazines, Go Article, Idea Marketers, Street Articles, Sooper Articles e.t.c.
The secret is to publish exciting and educative articles on top article directories. Since you will be giving these directories free content, in return you get to add a backlink to your blog in the author resource box.
Some bloggers are known to use only top article directories while others use mass article submission to hundreds of article sites. Both these strategies work, it is up to you to choose which best suits you.
6. Submitting your site to business directories: In your link building campaign you should incorporate directory submission. Some years back directory submission was a great way to boost your site SEO value but with time this has diminished to some extent.
But this does not mean that it will not be beneficial to link profile. If you happen to be listed on a directory like Dmoz.org you can be sure to improve your google page rank.
Make certain that as you are submitting your site you post in the right categories and on top listed business directories.
Recap: The best technique of improving your link profile is to have an ongoing link building plan. Seek to have your link appear on top rated sites in your niche and you will be guaranteed of a top google page rank any day.