The best approach to social media strategy is to create conversation. This means that you have to at all cost avoid the use of strong marketing pitches as you relate with people. It is so good to see that some people have embraced the concept of rapport in social sites.
On this article, let us discuss the practical aspects of social media strategy that really work. Remember, the underlining factor in social media networking is to build a brand name. But that is not the only thing, once you have established a brand name; you have got to get into people’s wallets.
Some the questions to ask in social media strategy include:
– What do you stand to gain when by sticking conversations and building relationships?
– How does your branding help you increase conversion rate?
If you can answer these two questions appropriately, then making money from home using social media strategy will be easy and fast. To make things easy for you we are going to tackle this questions head on and see how best to use social media strategy to increase conversion rate.
Over the years one of the best strategies of marketing is word of mouth. If you can get your site visitors to talk about your content or products then you are on the right track. Find a way to make your audience advocate your site to others.
A company that does this well is BMW. When someone buys a new BMW car, they are usually burning to tell and show off to their friends about the machine they just acquired. It will not take long before you see friends that hang out together all having the same make of car.
Therefore, find a way to make people talk about your site or product and you will make sales. Let people feel like they own some shares in your brand name.
Here are 5 aspects to consider when using social media strategy in online marketing:
1. Know where your target audiences go to socialize: Social media sites are not the only places that you can find people in your niche. There are online forums and personal websites that you can be active on and still reach your audience.
So any place you identify that people in your niche congregate is an opportunity to implement social media strategy. Visit a blog is your niche which has high traffic and post comments that are relevant and educative.
You can also launch your own blog and create a platform to socialize with your customers. Having a fan page on a site with facebook will also ensure you implement social media strategy adequately. Just make sure that your updates are rich and are posted on frequent bases.
2. Respond to all questions and comments: One of the best ways of making sure that your social media strategy works is responding to customers. It does not matter if the person responding is a big shot or some small guy.
The same agency you would give a comment made by a big company should be the same way you respond to a comment made by small timer. Treat that little guy as a further big shot by showing interest in what he has to say. Every feedback you get is an opportunity to boost your brand name and get people talking about your products or website.
For instance, if you ever come across someone talking about your site or product on a different forum become a fan. Show your appreciation by shining a spot light on that person and others will notice how you treat and respect your fans.
3. Find channels to fully educate your customers about your products: The information passed on from one person to another is critical when it gets to social media strategy. One misinterpretation can easily hurt your online work business.
So as to ensure people pass on the right message, make sure you update your audience regularly with quality information about your products. Your content should be easy to understand thus avoid the use of tough terms that can be misunderstood.
If you are selling items that use high technical terms, try and break down the product specifications so that user can understand well. Another approach is to conduct interviews where experts can come in and talk about the products in detail.
Following customers’ comments is very important in ensuring your social media strategy works. Sometimes it is good to jump in conversations started on other sites about your content or products. Online forums offer a fertile ground to boost your brand.
If you see a valuable and quiet thread about your product, you can take it up by offering more insight. It will not take long before others jump in the conversation thus your brand going viral.
You should be the first one to advocate for your product or website. When fans see you initiative especially if your product is of good quality, they will help you spread the word around.
Social media strategy is best implemented when you join in conversations; start up hot debates and keeping people talking as long as possible about your products.
4. Award your loyal fans: When we say rewarding it does not necessarily mean big cash rewards and the like. Sometimes just a small gesture of appreciation can go a long way in social media strategy brand marketing.
This gesture can be simply recognizing your loyal fans but mentioning their names on your site or fan page. Appreciation can be in form of offering a quality backlink to the reader that posts the most valuable comments on your blog.
5. Wear the shoes of your readers and customers: The simplest way to put this is that you need to add a human touch in social media strategy. Having a big fan base or list is not the secret to getting people interested in your site or products. You also need to know how to communicate with your audience.
The ultimate secret of relating with customers and visitors is through connecting with them at their level. Wear the shoes of your audience and you will have a better perspective of how to relate with them. Add a human touch to your social media strategy and your conversion rate will sky rocket.
Summary: Think of a product that you love and try and see what made you advocate for it. Then extent the same thought to the way you advertise and promote your site or products. With time you will capture the attention of people thus succeed in social media strategy.