List/Grid Tag Archives: marketing tactics
The success of your offline or online business is determined by the marketing strategies you adopt. You can have the best products and services but if no one knows of their existence then you won’t make any sales. guaranteeing
For you to succeed in business, marketing should always be at the back of your mind. On this write up we are going to see some of the best marketing strategies that will take your business to the next level.
Here are 10 marketing strategies and principles that top business entrepreneurs use:
1. Pricing: Research show that many firms compete to offer their customers the best deals in terms of prices. This in the process has lead to some companies to close shop due to making losses.
If you are starting your small business today, you would be better off competing to offer quality services in a unique way rather than offer competitive prices. This way you will stand out from the rest. The idea that low pricing results in higher sales volume is completely misplaced.
People appreciate high quality products and are ready to pay the cost. You cannot expect to come up with a unique and quality service and start selling it at a throw away price. This will confuse customers and they will lack confidence on what you are offering.
2. Inform rather than sell: One of the best marketing strategies is to educate. The more you inform your target audience the higher your retain visitors will be and the more online presence you will get.
It is better to share as much information on your products rather seeking to make more sales. Studies have proved that as you educate your customers, they are more likely to come back for other products you have to offer.
3. Communicate: The secret to business success is to constantly communicate to your target audience. This is what has made blogging one of the ideal online marketing strategies.
Blogs help you to relay information on a daily basis thus help you increase online sales leads. No matter the niche, business success is determined by the way you communicate and how you do it.
It does not signify that you have to be over cautious, but rather wear the shoes on your target audience as you communicate.
4. Incorporate different marketing strategies: Planning is critical when it comes to marketing your business. There are many good marketing strategies but it does not mean that you must use all of them.
It is advisable that you pick about 4 or 5 marketing tactics and implement them. The problem of using so many marketing strategies is that they will overwhelm you.
Work with few strategies that will capture your target audience and make certain you become the best in those tactics. There is no way you can be successful by been a jack of all trades.
Marketing is about been unique, consistent and relevant. Do not complicate your life by implementing all you read on the internet. It is better to have a decisive action plan and meticulously work through it. Marketing is about perfection in the few strategies you choose to work with.
5. Be Unique: If you want to get online presence, credibility and be considered an expert in your niche you have to be original and unique. When you are unique, you do not have to shout at the roof tops to diiblg@5694)dps>ilohblg@435' >generate traffic to your site.
You do not have to be 100% unique or original, just been 10% difference for your competitors is enough to thrust you in the lime-light.
6. Build relationships: Doing business is more about relationships than getting more customers. Relationships help you to get return visitors and more so ensure your business goes viral as people talk about your products and services.
You also need to work with like minded people; surround yourself with people of whom you share the same interest. You do not need to be in direct contact for you to learn from others, reading articles from top bloggers in your niche can push you to the next level of business success.
Comment on other blog posts and you will gradually form a bond with people in your niche. You just never know who will be reading your comments thus thrust you forward.
7. Be up-to-date with the latest marketing tactics and news: Today, the marketing arena has become so murky that marketers have to constantly stay up to date. Gone are the days when appearing on the first page of Google was like a walk in the park.
It is the high time that marketers used new marketing strategies. Some of the techniques that used to work before no longer apply in the business circles anymore. Currently, blogs and social media sites are dominating the cyberspace.
It was not long ago when online marketers were caught off guard with the Google Panda Updates. According to speculations, next year there will be other major changes in the Google algorithms. That is why you need to keep yourself updated with the happenings in the online marketing arena.
Subscribe to marketing strategies RSS feeds and Google Alerts so that nothing every gets you unprepared. (To subscribe to more up-to-date marketing strategies enter your email address in the section provided on the right side bar.)
8. Network Marketing: If there is one industry that has produced most millionaires in the shortest time possible it is definitely Multilevel Marketing (MLM). Some experts may differ with this point, but am yet to see an industry that can match MLM.
The secret to succeeding in MLM is to find one reputable firm and run with it. This issue of focusing on many MLM companies is what has made most people think network marketing does not work.
9. SEO Traffic: There are many ways of marketing on the internet therefore you have to stop this over reliance on search engine organic traffic. Social media sites and article marketing directories also are a great source of online traffic.
SEO traffic is gradual and is dependent on many factors, hence work on other marketing strategies that increase your SEO value and you will kill two birds with one stone. For example; article marketing will help you build backlinks and at the same time generate direct traffic.
10. Thought pattern: To be successful in business you need to think positively. Come up with goals that will help you achieve success in whatever you are doing. Your dreams should not be afterthoughts but rather they should be the first thing you think about everyday you wake up.
Business success is about setting very high targets. Just as the adage goes, “Aim for the sun and you might hit a star”. Focus and commitment is the key to success.
Conclusion: The internet is a jungle and only the people who are tactful and dedicated will succeed. Whether you have a big or small money making business, your accomplishment will be determined by the marketing strategies you adopt and how you implement them.
What are your views about these marketing strategies? Feel free to share this article using the social buttons displaying on the left of this blog post.