List/Grid Tag Archives: online sales conversion
Driving traffic to your site is one thing but turning those visitors into customers is a different ball game. Every blogger seeking to succeed in internet home business opportunities needs to learn how to increase online sales.
There are many aspects to blogging and each blogger has targets he/she wants to achieve. Depending on the action you want your visitors to perform, you need to learn the tricks that will help boost your conversion rate. It could be you want your visitors to enroll in your referral program, subscribe to your newsletter or buy a product. The determining factor is how long do visitors stay on your blog.
In order to make money while you work online from home, you have to learn the skills on how to increase online sales thus turning your readers into buyers. Most bloggers and online marketers struggle with this aspect and it’s the high time that changed.
The secret of increasing online sales conversion is mostly determined by 3 things
I) How you structure your call to action
II) Ability to keep people on your site
III) Ability to improve visitor loyalty (return visitors)
On this post we are going to look at some of the most important steps to take in order to improve your online sales conversion. It may not happen overnight, but if you observe these guidelines you can be sure to make money blogging with time.
Here are 9 guidelines to ensure you achieve the 3 above mentioned secrets of increasing online sales conversion:
1. Content Generation: The one thing that you cannot escape when it comes to making online sales is provision of rich content. In fact, content creation is the driving force of marketing on the internet.
Ask yourself if the content on your blog is good enough to make people read to the end. The best way to generate content is to offer insightful and educative material. Research and know the preferences of your target market and offer them just that. In addition, seek to optimize your content for search engines.
As you address people’s needs and wants adequately they will trust you thus find it easy to buy your products or join your referral program. In addition, good content can easily go viral as people recommend their friends to your site or backlink to your webpages. Content is King.
2. Product Choice: Learning the preferences of your target audience will enable you to know the right products to sell. Before picking any product or service to promote on your blog, review the product and see if it meets the needs of your target audience.
It does not make online business sense to publish content on sports and then upload products on gardening. You can be sure with such an approach you will not make any online sales conversion.
Just as your content meets the needs of your visitors, your products and services should do the same.
3. Product Reputation: One aspect of learning how to increase online sales is selling quality products. Ensure that before you begin selling any product you have checked its credibility in the market. This can be achieved by reading product reviews.
Trust is a vital element of selling online, thus make sure you build your own reputation by offering quality and truthful content and promoting credible products.
4. Reliable and Quick Online Customer Support: If you are selling your own products you must seriously consider customer care. Customer support includes addressing needs of clients before they purchase, during the purchase and after the purchase.
Have a structure in place that will assist in guiding your clients about your products, services or programs. The more your potential customers know about what you have to offer, the better the chances of them turning into buyers.
In short, customer care should be more about impacting product knowledge.
5. Advertisement: How you advertise your products can build or break your online business. Therefore, a critical element of how to increase online sales is advertising techniques.
In case you are selling affiliate products, take time to select attractive banners and catchy text advertisements. Also ensure the landing pages of the products you are promoting are attractive and contain quality and convincing content.
As for people selling their own products, outsource quality banners from experts. It may cost you an arm and a leg, but compared to the online sales you will generate, it will be better to pay the price.
It is amazing how a simple but attractive banner can help you generate online sales leads and increase online sales conversion.
6. Offer Money Back Guarantees: In order to further increase your product reputation, it is advisable to offer money back guarantee. When customers see there is a money back guarantee, they will feel that the risk is low thus help you increase your online sales conversion.
As you are generating your sales copy, ensure you mention the aspect of money back guarantee and the customer will have confidence in your products.
But make sure that you eliminate or reduce the risk factor of refunding money by creating high quality products that offer what is stated in the sales copy.
7. Sales Copy Structure: A good online sales copy is one that addresses the needs of your target audience. It should aim at meeting the goals and desires of your potential customers. This can be achieved by bring out the major benefits the customer will get by purchasing your products.
Apart from addressing the physical benefits of the product, a sales copy has to touch the emotions of your customers. This way you will make more online sales and ensure your clients talk about your products to their friends and colleagues.
8. Blog Performance: The loading time of your blog is a very important element of increasing your online sales conversion. Hence, do not load too many images, videos and plugins that can slow down your blog loading time.
Blog performance also entails selecting the right template. Make sure that your blog appearance is attractive by choosing the right themes and colors. Work on your content organization by selecting the right font that is legible. Note: use one font throughout your blog.
Avoid having broken links by constantly checking to see whether all your links are functioning well. Ensure that visitors have an easy time navigating through your blog content. Your categories links should be easy to locate probably on your blog header or side bar.
9. Incentives: As you keep learning how to increase online sales you will discover that almost everyone likes free things. That is why it is imperative to regularly conduct promotional offers on your site or blog. One of the strategies of giving incentives to your customers is giving your visitors sample products.
Having trial products is one of the best tactics of turning potential customers into buyers. For instance, if you tell your customers they can use your product for free for 7 days, they will most likely buy that product once the 7 days elapse. This is because it creates an element of credibility.
People really enjoy when they get good deals and a way to achieve this is by offering discounts. Offer good discounts and you will definitely see an increase in online sales conversion.
You can also conduct contests on your blog where the winner can get your product for free. Offering free promotional products like giving out free eBooks or softwares will also boost your online sales.
Conclusion: Now that you know the secrets on how to increase online sales, I hope you will get down to it soon thus turn your blog to an online money making machine.
Take time to share with this forum other online selling techniques by posting them on the comment section provided below. If you find this article helpful, you can also share it using the social icon buttons appearing on the left of this blog.