Online Payment Services and Credit Card Processing: Detailed Reviews
You have worked so hard and earned some income at home from your blog, but the big question is; with so many online payment services available, which online credit card processing should you trust?
If you walk to any corner of this earth, you will notice that money is always a sensitive thing. That’s we thought we share with your the best credit cards payment services with you.
I though it is prudent that as I share on how to generate income from home while working online and which sites accept prepaid credit cards payments online, we tackle the challenges that come with Online Payment Processing.
On this write up we will provide you with an in depth review of the several companies offering online payment services and credit card processing for payment.
Personally, I have gone through my own share of owes when it comes to getting paid online. One of the affiliate companies I work for does not send checks to countries that are not listed on their website.
Since my country is not listed I had problems receiving payments yet I had made some affiliate commission sales. I was forced to get my friend to collect the checks for me then forward them to me for banking.
It can be quite frustrating working so hard and then start hassling to get the best credit card processing online company in order to receive your hard earned cash.
Therefore, it is important that you weigh your options and see which Online Payment Solutions or best business credit cards that works best for you.
Here are reviews of some of the Easy Online Payment Services Options and Top Business Cards:
1. Payoneer – prepaid credit card: In recent times one of the best credit card and most popular mode of online payment is through Payoneer.
Affiliate companies are quickly getting into partnership with Payoneer for easy online payment processing to their affiliates. One of this is amazon credit card payment using payoneer.
On the other hand, affiliate marketers are rushing to get the Payoneer card. In some countries it is not possible for one to withdraw money earned through Paypal.
But thanks to the Payoneer Card anyone can apply for a payoneer card and withdraw their cash from Paypal. This made Payoneer one of the best credit cards 2015.
There is a nice twist to Payoneer, you can make money by applying for the card. All you need to do is click here to register for the Payoneer card and once you withdraw your first $100 you will be paid $25. If this is not a good deal then I don’t know what is.
On top of that, once you receive your commissions on the Payoneer card from your affiliate companies e.g get your pay amazon credit card you can withdraw from any ATM with a Master Card sign anywhere in the world.
Get it from me, this is the best mode of online payment service for affiliate marketers and most companies accept payments online from payoneer.
Payoneer Debit card has been under criticism by many other asking, is payoneer a scam, but for us who have been using the service for quite some time I feel rather capable of being able to share my experience with the service and be able to shed some light on what to truly expect.
Before I continue, why don’t we start from the very beginning with the start of the company itself. Payoneer is one of the best business credit cards service provider that offers its financial services online.
It provides top credit card processing that are affordable and also offer safe payment transactions, which is suitable especially for freelancers, condition international businesses, online stores and those whose jobs are conducted online.
Its customers use re-loaded prepaid MasterCard debit cards to be able to transfer money and receive online affiliate payments.
The fact that Payoneer is recognized in over 200 countries makes it ideal to transact your money transfers to a wide variety of locations making it ideal for the modern market.
This eliminates the hustle usually encountered when receiving your money from all major cities in the world through your payoneer debit card.
In 2005, Payoneer MasterCard debit card came into the picture and they offer a wide range of opportunities for users, allowing them to be able to purchase items both in stores, online and ATM’s that recognize the MasterCard just like any other typical master card.
Now let us look at some commonly asked questions about the Payoneer debit card.
Who can apply for a Payoneer debit card?
The only requirement for one to be able to apply for a Payoneer Debit card is that they be 18 years and above. You do not require any credit or even bank account history for you to be considered.
What are you waiting for Sign up for a Payoneer Prepaid Card Right Now.
How do I receive my card and how long does it take?
Once your application is approved, you will receive an email with details of the estimated arrival date, if you are located far from the headquarters, your card will be shipped to your address free of charge.
What are the benefits of using the Payoneer Debit Card to transfer fund?
- Using the Master card helps you save time and money you would normally encounter when transferring fund through other methods.
- The fact that the Payoneer MasterCard is recognized in over 200 countries gives you a huge advantage as this means you get global coverage, and also give a wider range for multiple currencies especially since there is no bank account required.
- There are no overdraft fees, meaning that your account remains safe and secure since it cannot be used if there are no funds available.
- One is able to access their money in just two hours making it very efficient and quick.
- The Payoneer online banking comes with very few technicalities making it easy to use for a wide range of users.
How much does it cost to apply for a Payoneer card?
During your application process you will see a detailed list containing all the pricing and fees included prior to submission.
Once your submission is confirmed, you can view the pricing and fees list through your online account. One thing to note is you do not need to maintain a minimum balance on your card and you can cancel it at any time.
Before you cancel the card though, it is advisable that you either purchase using the remaining funds or you withdraw them until you remain with nothing on the card.
How can I transfer funds to another card?
The process is rather simple, all you need to do is sign in to your account page, select the tools menu then select “transfer to another car”.
After that you will be required to enter your required information and then the transfer will be complete.
How do I receive payments using Payoneer?
Once you have signed up and you have a Payoneer account, you will need to apply for the US Payment Service.
This will allow you to receive your payment from a select number of US corporations. To receive payments, login to your account and depending on the company you are dealing with.
Next you select Payoneer as your payment method, then your payments will be sent to your account directly from the company.
Who stand to benefit from Payoneer?
Payoneer service is beneficial to vendors, affiliates, freelancers and publisher who wish to receive their commissions immediately.
This is possible because unlike other service providers that require one to have a bank account for their money transfers to be completed, which take several days and even weeks for some.
With Payoneer, the link with the bank is eliminated thus making it possible for the your commission to be sent directly to your Payoneer account which takes a couple of hours 2 hours for immediate withdrawals or 2 days for withdrawals that are not immediate.
Who are the Payoneer partners?
There are literally thousands of partners and companies who pay through Payoneer worldwide.
Here are a few US corporation that you can receive funds from;
- Amazon credit card payment,
- Intel Corporation
- Aol, Yahoo Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Linkedin Corporation
- 2Checkout.com Inc.
- Amway Corporation
- And many more….
Here are a few of the official Payoneer partners; Buy.at, Conduit, Infolinks, matomy, Odesk, MediaWhiz, MaxBounty, LoudMo, Link Trust, buckSense and Plimus.
With that said, if you are an online freelancer, an affiliate marketer or a content producer and you are looking for a flexible, reliable safe and secure mode to transact your money transfers and to receive your payments, then Payoneer is the best alternative for you.
All your questions can be answered easily and efficiently through frequently asked questions that are usually answered by the community managers or support representatives.
All your money transfers are quick and easy regardless of where you are. You can easily purchase products both online and in stores as long as you have the Debit Card with you.
There really is no valid reason why you would not want to open an account with Payoneer today and start enjoying all this wonderful benefits of being a member. Click Here to Visit Payoneer NOW.
Payoneer was among the top credit cards 2015 thus the reason I think you must join right away.
2. Western Union: This mode of online payment service is referred to as cash transfer. It was quite a relief to me when I discovered that I can now receive my online payment through western union from my Google adsense account. If you thought wire transfer or EFT is fast then you have not tried western union, you too can send money through western union.
Ideally google adsense pays on the 15th of every month, by 16th you are sure to collect your cash from any western union outlet in your locality. With google adsense the maximum cash you can receive is 7000 Euros.
The charges usually vary depending on the country the cash is being sent to. The transaction fees for western union are a bit higher compared to other Internet payments services listed on this article.
Click Here NOW to Send Money Anytime, Anywhere, Even Evening And Weekends with Western Union.
3. PayPal: Most home based business people will agree that PayPal is one of the best and easiest modes of receiving your online payment and also making payments. A good example is a company like Paydotcom.com that pays their affiliates via PayPal.
The beauty with PayPal online credit card processing is that funds are credited to your account immediately the payment process is through. Normally, there is a small transaction fee of about 3% charged to your account for every transaction made.
As regards to customer care, PayPal is known to have one of the worst. There customer care agents usually take ages to resolve issues. The other down side of PayPal is that if someone complains about you or your company, they will quickly close your account and even fail to remit your cash.
There have been cases where freelancers have failed to receive their online payment just because PayPal suspected the legitimacy of a certain transaction. According to the agreement you consent to, PayPal has the power to take away your money or even withdraw the cash you have already deposited into your bank account.
With the limitations that come with operating a PayPal account, in some countries like India you cannot transact online payments of more than $500. It is therefore advisable that you try and have more than one online payment services. In addition, almost all companies accept payments online via paypal.
4. Escrow: If you are looking for the best way to receive your online payments, then Escrow is definitely among the top online payment processing today. Escrow is considered among the best and most secure modes of payment systems. Here the person that is making payments first deposits the cash in his/her account. Escrow will then transfer the payments to the receiver after the sender authorizes the payments through a 5 step process.
This is what has made Escrow one of the ideal modes of processing online payment. It ensures both parties are fully protected. There is a small fee charged for every transaction and it is shown to the account holder before any payment is processed.
5. Checks: I still wonder why in USA they spell it as “Checks”, here we spell it “Cheques”. This is also another safe mode of online payment service. In most freelancer sites or affiliate companies when you are creating your account you have an option to receive cheques.
If you select checks as mode of payment, you can then go ahead and choose the mailing option. These include regular mail, registered mail or through DHL among others.
This is a very safe mode of online payment since with your name printed on the checks no one else can cash-out your hard earned money.
The challenge comes when you join a company that does not send checks to certain countries. A good example is Click Bank. I still wonder why they don’t send checks to some countries and yet other affiliate companies in the USA send cheques to all corners of the world.
The only way of receiving payments from Click Bank if your county is not listed, is to get someone in the US to receive the checks on your behalf then forward the checks to you.
6. Google Checkout: Most overseas work from home business people prefer Google checkout as their ideal mode of online payment. Over the years Google checkout has thumped its authority as a reliable mode of payment online.
In order to transact, both you and the one making payments need to have a Google account. Google checkout is also known to offer very competitive transaction fees which go as low as 1.4% per transaction. In addition, there is no monthly fee and they do not charge a single cent to transfer cash to your personal bank account.
Google checkout can also be integrated with other popular online payment platforms and thus receive money transfers free of charge.
7. Wire Transfer: This is definitely the fastest mode of making payment online directly to your bank account. With most affiliate companies you need to have received several payments for you to qualify to get paid via cash wire transfer.
When you are receiving a wire transfer, you need to send the person paying you a SWIFT code which you collect from your bank. Normally, the money is disbursed in 2 – 3 days.
It is important to note that both the one receiving the cash and the one making the payments will be charged a fee by their respective banks. The fees range from $30 to $45 for the one sending and $15 to $25 for the one receiving payment. These charges also vary from one location to another.
8. EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): This is the mode of payment where money is sent from one bank account to another.
If the company you are working with offers this mode of payment, all you need to do is give them your bank details which they will forward to their bank in order to pay you. These details include your name, bank name, account number, phone number, address and routing number.
Payment processing takes 2 – 3 days.
9. MoneyGram: This is yet another mode of cash transfer just like western union. Where I come from the transaction fees for MoneyGram are much cheaper than western union. In both these cash transfer companies the transaction fee depends on the amount being transacted and location the money is been sent to.
With MoneyGram you get to choose the type of service you want, which of course has different charges. These services include same day, economy or home delivery payment.
The disadvantage is with MoneyGram is that they have fewer outlets, about 100, 000 compared to western unions which has over 300, 000 outlets worldwide.
10. Xoom: Falls in the same category as other cash transfer services. It is similar to MoneyGram and western union. The only difference is that it only allows the transfer of funds and not online payment transactions.
But for you to receive your money you can pick online payment services like Credit card, alert pay, bank account or PayPal and the funds will be sent as cash or deposited in your personal bank account.
11. Payza: Was formerly known as Alertpay. This mode of online payment is similar to PayPal and most small online business programs use it quite often. It may not be a popular mode of online payment system but it is fast, safe and very convenient.
For people who are keen on doing affiliate business you can promote Payza through their referral program. You earn $10 when you refer someone and they transact $250.
Click Here to Send and receive money online with Payza
12. Moneybookers: This is an online payments option where you can receive and send money using your debit card, bank account or credit card. To add, it is safe to use, instant and has no limitation when it comes to location.
With Moneybookers the rates are very competitive going as low as $0.50 to send money to someone’s bank account. The other advantage with Moneybookers is that the person making the online payment does not necessarily need to have a Moneybookers account.
The only disadvantage with Moneybookers is that you cannot use it for shopping online unlike other Online Payment Solutions like AlertPay or PayPal.
Conclusion: My hope is that you have learned something about the various modes of online credit card processing and services. You are also welcome to share your views on this forum about your experience with these Online Payment Services thus help others receive their hard earned cash with ease.